Saturday, January 15, 2011
UTM research....DAY 1
I have reached CHAPTER 3:they r coming wif us in UNCHARTED 2.....frankly speaking i couldnt reach dis stage without tips from Hafiz n Mr Joseph...gud thing is im quite familiar wif a action-adventure game.I tried to put myself in d main charater,NATHAN DRAKE shoes...I felt hurt when Flynn stabbed Nathan in d back,somehow....loyal frens such as the HOT Chloe and Sully support,Nate could continue his quest 4 MARCO POLO STONE AT SHANGRI LA.I could say Joe picked a right game 4 us as it was full of suspence and as a shooting n weapons enthusiasist....i got crazy n excited when d killing begins especially seeing the spill of blood from d enemy.I find d dialog quite natural as they were mid language violence in d game.Overall,I think i learned about FLASHBACKS,DIALOG,LANGUAGE N STORY WRITING.I wanna keep killing in d next game as i have xtra 2 companions in d game,n hopefully d food keeps coming...my stomach gets nastier as d game bcomes more exciting...in d end..LOVE IT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just keep on going ok...
ReplyDelete