Wednesday, January 19, 2011

UTM research....DAY 2

My NATE has stepped his foot at chapter18-heart of ice....in the icey mountain it was kind of creepy cause i didnt have any weapons on me and TENZIN was just only bringing a some sort of a tibetan dagger,worse a lamb headed creature with a body as big as a bear attacked us i thought the worst were the wolves.that chapter requires knowledge and memory...my head almost went hawire...luckily joe was there to kind of give me  hand.Then i reached to a temple like place...that place reminds me of a planet in STAR WARS,UTAPAU...there is like a big worm hole there and lots of stuff spinning around and i just keep jumping with the fear of falling,I WAS STUNNED WHEN I REACHED THERE.I learned how to keep nathan alive and DONT LOOK DOWN.I cant imagine what i will meet at the next session,hopefully lady luck is with me n smiling,n i don wanna c any russians ass shooting me in that kind of situasion.Staying back till 6 after skool dis saturday since there is school on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment