Monday, November 22, 2010
A Weekend Getaway
On the 21st of November,my whole family went for a simple outing at Desaru....even though incompeteble as the famous beaches around the world or the Australian beaches that I went to....I am proud that we can at least preserve a nice beach and something we can be proud of.We had a stroll along the beach enjoying the cool breeze blowing through our hairs while enjoying the view of the SOUTH CHINA SEA,the stupendous view and environment clear our stress especially mom.I was busy doing my photo shoot and perceive the condition of the beach and small waves waiting for the perfect shot and I did it.We had seafood dinner with my grandma and watch the badminton match between Dato Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan with full of suspend at Sg Rengit.The next day is the whole reason of the so called holiday is my dear mom's birthday and we manage to fulfil our secondary objective by feeding monkeys along the 'kampung' road as a kind treat from the birthday lady.We reached JB around 3pm.Tonight we are going to have a bday dinner at grand straits garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment