Thursday, November 18, 2010

My PMR Days

It was a peaceful windy morning of d 5th of october....when I set my foot on ENGLISH COLLEGE doorstep,from there I tell myself deep in d heart,the battle has start.......I could still recall the face expression of my buddies waiting to be read by me......some were with full of confidence.....some were acting as though as nothing was happening.....some were full of regrets.....some of them had their mind miles away from where they stand......some doing last minute revision. We just keep wishing each other good luck n wait to be called in....we went into the examination hall calmly.....our eyes were wandering around the class as it was so alien to us,my eyes was set on the examiner waiting for the command to start.I did the paper as calm as water and took a lot of precaution and I wrote with full of confidense and strike for the best until I didnt notice that I have wrote more than 400 words.........for the next few days of the battle went smoothly and miracles happend and God was with me.......the only time that I encounter fear was when I was doing my maths paper and that really was a great challenge but I put up a good fight and remember what that I have studied.........PMR is already my past and now waiting for good resu;lts....my prayers for all my brothers of the 2010 sec 3 batch is sucess to all of them...n make our dear school proud and of course proud of ourselves.I sincerely hope and looking forward for our good results and waiting for 27th or 28th of december where I would like to set my eyes on the exam slip where I can see my 8As.Amin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment